Wc3 RefresherI hear a lot of complains that there aren't any working auto refresher around for Warcraft 3.
Here I've uploaded mine which I personally use for Warcraft 1.24b.
(hosted on rapidshare - if you don't have an account, don't worry the file is only 70kb)
Download Auto Refresher for Warcraft 3 1.24b
What is in the file?
Several source files and the program itself which you can just leave in the folder anywhere on your computer.
How to use?
Lol just launch the auto refresher when warcraft 3 is active and it doesn't matter if you already hosted a game. It will pick it up and start refresher at the interval you set for it.
Is it safe?
Yes, according to Blizzard, the use of auto refresher is not forbidden. Just think about all the bots hosting those Dota games.
Hell yea, you can set the name with which it refreshes - I would just use Brazilian fart or whatever you like. A website which you own is also nice. Colors are also included.
Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (Windows) or Mono Framework (Linux)
This package includes:
- Warcraft III Autorefresh program
- C# Source Code
- General Public License (GPL) file
- This readme file
How To Use
Run the executable, and ensure that the port number matches the one you are using to host a game. It is functioning correctly when you get the message "Game successfully refreshing."
You can also customize the look of the names that Autorefresh uses by modifying the Name Options.
A message says "Error: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it."
- Warcraft III is not running.
- You are not hosting a game.
- The port number setting does not match the port that you are hosting on.
(Windows) A message says "The application failed to initalize properly (0xC0000135)".
- Ensure that the .NET 1.1 Framework is properly installed. You can download it from Microsoft's website.
(Linux/MAC) Nothing happens when the application is run.
- Ensure that the Mono Framework is properly installed. On some distributions of Linux, you can install Mono by typing "yum install mono".
Cheers and have fun with it - it just makes you more lazy :),